The Queensland Government is seeking proposals for the provision of the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games Brand Strategy
Deliverables under this Invitation to Offer are:
- the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games Brand Strategy,
- Qualitative and quantitative market research to inform brand values and aspirations, including: industry and community sectors Australia-wide and international sport and corporate sectors (all final research outputs, data and learnings to be owned by the Brisbane 2032 Organising Committee),
- Market testing on early design options for the brand emblem (all final testing outputs, learnings and data to be owned by the Brisbane 2032 Organising Committee),
- Brand architecture (positioning, promise, platform, story, attributes, experience, personality, tone of voice and language),
- Brand policy framework and protocols for usage (policy, protocol, rights matrix, guidelines for use, colour palette, procedures for implementation and more),
- Visual assets (brand emblems for Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games, sporting pictograms, sub-brands for Legacy, Sustainability, Sponsor Lock-Ups, and Games Delivery Partner association),
- Visual asset templates (business cards print and e-format, letterhead, brochure templates, report templates, digital channel imagery for web and social media, job advertisement templates, introductory Brisbane 2032 video – hype reel, hero image gallery, infographics, and other supporting templates), and
- Other supporting documents required for the launch of the brand.
The following is out-of-scope for this ITO:
- Direct consultation with the International Olympic and Paralympic Committees.
- Direct consultation with Games Delivery Partners including, Australian Government, Queensland Government, local councils, Australian Olympic Committee, Paralympics Australia. (Consultation with these partners to be arranged by the Organising Committee prior to endorsed engagement by the Supplier).
- Direct consultation with the Brisbane 2032 Board. (Consultation with these partners to be arranged by the Organising Committee prior to endorsed engagement by the Supplier).
- Booking domestic print and digital media advertisements.
- Printing costs for branded material outputs
For detailed information on the specific goods / services sought under this tender, please review the "Specification Documents" in "Section 3 - Here is the detail".
More about tendering here