Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) is issuing this forward notice to advise interested parties of an upcoming tender for the provision of implementation services the myRTA Modernisation Program (mRMP).
The Program will encompass a series of projects and initiatives to modernise and enhance the RTA's aging core systems of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX. The program will be looking to implement a suite of scalable and integrated business applications and solutions, hosted in an evergreen Microsoft Dynamics 365 cloud platform.
The new platform-based solution will be designed to allow the addition of new capabilities and functionality, have the flexibility to facilitate continual improvement, and keep pace with the ever-changing rental market - better addressing the needs of the RTA’s users and customers.
The intent of this program is to bring about improved data quality, processing and management efficiency, a single view of our customers, and increased Business Intelligence to generate insights and personalise experiences across channels as part of the RTA's Customer-Centric approach.
The program is looking at the following high-level scope:
- Implementation of Microsoft D365 foundational technology and platform
- Implementation, development and configuration of the Finance and Customer Service modules, with the addition of Genesys integration into Dynamics 365 for Customer Experience
- Development of knowledge management solution for internal and external systems
- Data migration as well as the implementation of future data management solutions
- Implementation of an external facing, web-based, solution for customers to enable authenticated access to RTA services.
The ITO release date for this tender is expected to be late November, early December 2022. The RTA will take into consideration the Christmas and New Year Holiday period, to ensure all vendors and interested parties have sufficient time to prepare submission of offers.