QUT is seeking an expression of interest from potential service providers who can operate up to three early childhood education and care (ECEC) services across Queensland University of Technology’s (QUT) two Brisbane campuses, Kelvin Grove and Gardens Point.
QTender has the following limitations when uploading submission responses:
- Total of no greater than 50 files and 100mb per upload
- File names should contain only Alphanumeric characters and be short and succinct.
All queries relating to this tender must be received by the above email by 21 June 2023. Please ensure all emails relating to this tender indicate the tender name and number in the subject of the email.
In addition to written clarifications or questions related to this EOI, suppliers may attend a briefing in person.
The Supplier Briefing will be an opportunity to:
- See each of the three facilities, subject of this EOI
- Understand the requirements in detail
- Understand the EOI package and what needs to be returned, and by when
- Ask questions relevant to this EOI
The Supplier Briefing will be held outside of the childcare facilities normal operating hours, at:
DATE: TIME: LOCATION:
Saturday 17 June 2023 9.00am Gardens Point
Saturday 17 June 2023 10.15am Herston Road
Saturday 17 June 2023 11.00am School Street
No more than two (2) Officers from the same supplier may attend the site visit. All attendees must sign the attendance record which will be provided at each site during the briefing.
Late requests or failure to pre-register will not be accepted.