The Department of Education intends to provision a new Student Behaviour Solution for all State Schools and Corporate Offices.
This Forward Procurement Notice is to advise potential suppliers of our intention to release an Invitation to Offer (ITO) via QTenders to the open market, with an expected release in the month of October 2023.
Any communication with the Department in relation to this Forward Procurement Notice must be in writing to the ICT Procurement inbox listed above.
The Department of Education is seeking to establish a contract with an experienced and capable solution provider that can provide a Student Behaviour Solution for all Queensland state primary and secondary schools, and corporate offices’. The main objectives being -
- the solution replaces the Behaviour module (Wizard) in the existing departmental student management system, OneSchool;
- is fully integrated with the existing OneSchool and other systems, as specified;
- provides modern user interface and enables quicker recording and response to behaviour incidents to improve administrative workload of school staff;
- provides smoother ICT change and maintenance processes; and
- provides improved reporting and insights on student behaviour and engagement to enable the Department to quickly identify students and schools requiring additional support.
The Department is committed to advancing the economic, environmental and social objectives of the Queensland Government, including, maximising Queensland suppliers’ opportunities to participate in government business, supporting Queensland regional and remote economies, and doing business with ethically, environmentally and socially responsible suppliers.
In scope services include -
- Implementation Services to provide a Student Behaviour system as part of a broader integrated solution;
- Ongoing Operational Support Services to maintain and support the Student Behaviour Solution in conjunction with DoE support teams; and
- Provision of licences for the Student Behaviour system.
Out of scope services include, and are not limited to –
- Delivery of any other School and Student Management requirements or changes outside of the Student Behaviour scope;
- Modification of other downstream systems that use behaviour data;
- Architectural services;
- Overall project management and governance services; and
- Provision of direct user or Service Desk support for the solution.