Accreditation Management System
The Department of Transport and Main Roads (TMR) intends to issue an Invitation to Tender (ITO) in Q1 2024 to establish a contract for Accreditation Management software and implementation services.
The contemplated system will support the management of multiple accreditations currently regulated by TMR. Accreditations are issued to external parties to authorise activities such as inspecting vehicles for roadworthiness or conducting Q-Ride evaluations. This scope does not include registration of vehicles or managing drivers' licenses.
TMR currently has multiple information technology systems that support the delivery and management of various accreditation systems.
TMR is seeking to modernise and optimise the information technology systems supporting current accreditation schemes.
To assist with the development of the ITO, TMR may issue a Request for Information (RFI) seeking input from suppliers before finalising the ITO requirements.
Whilst details have not been finalised, the software component is expected to include:
- TMR Staff application
- Accreditation scheme administration (including evaluation)
- Application and Accreditation Lifecycle Management
- Investigation, Monitoring and Auditing
- Support for compliance processes
- Business reporting
- Public facing portal
- Public interaction for some elements of some accreditation schemes
- Support for delivery via mobile device support
- IT back-end tools
- Operational reporting and Service Levels (including security response)
- IT administration, support and maintenance
In addition to software, TMR is seeking the following related services from the market:
- configuration and development of the software;
- Agile delivery team co-located with the TMR team in Brisbane;
- data transfer via an existing integration solution;
- data migration and support during decommissioning of replaced functionality; and
- managed services for post go-live management.
TMR will publish any next steps via QTenders.
All details are subject to change without notice.
For any enquiries please contact ICT.Tenders@tmr.qld.gov.au