Queensland Rail is looking to engage a Contractor(s) for the provision of In-Vehicle Advanced Management System
For this tender, the information uploaded on QTenders is not all the tender information, however, it is intended to assist suppliers / interested tenderers to determine whether the scope of works is suitable for their company profile and capability.
To view the whole tender pack, tenderers are required to email the Contact Officer and request access to the ARIBA eSourcing system.
When requesting access, please ensure your email contains at least the following information:
- Full Company Name;
- Name of person(s) who requires access to Ariba (can be more than one);
- Email address for person(s) requiring access;
- Phone number for person(s) requiring access;
- Companies physical location / address;
- Company phone number (if different from above); and
- If you are an existing supplier and if you know your current ARIBA access ID (ANID#) with Queensland Rail (optional)
Not providing this information will not prevent you from tendering, however it may delay the process until this information is obtained.
Upon request, the contact officer will provide relevant access requirements, as well as include the latest Suppliers ARIBA Guide.
Queensland Rail will only accept tender responses submitted via the Ariba Sourcing system.